If you fancy a taste of some of the west country’s finest lamb and beef, our Donna will be one of five guest chefs cooking up a delicious menu as part of Beachside Grill’s winter gastronomy evening. It will take place on Friday, November 15 at Saunton Sands Hotel.
Guests will be treated to five sumptuous lamb and beef dishes cooked by:
- Dez Turland, PR and Marketing Chef at Saunton Sands Hotel and Brend Hotels
- Chris Wheeler, Executive Chef at Stoke Park Luxury Hotel Gold Spa and Country Club,
- Freelance chef, Rob Kennedy
- Peter Gorton, Fellow Masterchef of Great Britain and Chef Patron at Gorton’s
- Jake Baun from Beachside Grill, as well as our Donna.
Donna will cook a slow braised shoulder of lamb with rich roasted tomato and herb sauce lasagne. After that it will be topped with Godminster (Somerset cheddar) rarebit.
Above all the evening will celebrate the west country beef and lamb PGI (Protected Geographical Indications) status. Furthermore, to complement the dishes, each course will be paired with a glass of wine to suit.
Tickets cost £60 per person for the winter gastronomy evening at Saunton Sands Hotel and are available by calling 01271 890212 or emailing email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.